Christmas is nearly upon us and we have just a few more JAD tips to go before 2011!
We often get queries from clients as to how they can just place an order for mats in JAD. Hopefully the next few pointers will help out!
1. Open JAD software
2. When the small screen comes up with the 3 different album collections, click “CANCEL” in the bottom left corner
3. Once the small screen has closed, click “FILE” in top Left corner of the Top toolbar in the main screen
4. From the drop down menu select “NEW MATS ONLY”
5. A new small screen will pop up. You then need to choose which album collection you are ordering mats for, i.e. PRO COLLECTION or the STUDIO COLLECTION.
6. You then proceed as normal, choosing your album style, size and page numbers.
7. Design your mats as usual!
When you place your order only an order for Mats will be sent through.
TIP: When placing your order and JAD asks for your Studio Reference make sure you call the album something you will remember, i.e. couples name, Sample Album No 2 etc. This is always helpful if you lose the JAD reference number!